Friday, November 16, 2012

A video that defies description



So, this video was made by some friends of mine, and I don't know how to introduce it except to say that as Elise and I watched it, we laughed harder than we have for months.  It is dedicated to my recovery and for that I am grateful.  My good friends who take a starring role have obviously been willing to make fools of themselves for my sake, but knowing them as well as I do, I know they're first and foremost fools for Christ. Hope it brings as many smiles to you as it has to us.
And don't ask about the underwear thing.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Chris, this had so many of us laughing out loud. Something we cannot imagine doing, if not for your ability to see humor amid something not-very-humorous. I'd like to thank you for sharing your feelings, the good and the bad, the laughter and the tears, the hopes and the fears. For those of us who feel helpless to do anything but pray, we can hope alongside you and laugh with you. Blessings, my friend! Christine

    ReplyDelete